Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- The Dubai Health Authority is a government organization overseeing the health system of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Primary Source Verification
- Primary Source Verification through Data Flow can be done before or after applying for the qualifying exam
DHA qualifying exam
- DHA exam is the licensing exam provided by Dubai health authority to work as a registered health professional in Dubai.
- After signing up in DHA website, you have to check for eligibility.
- Once you are eligible, you can start the application process.
- You will get a unique identification number.
- With this unique identification number, you can apply for data flow and DHA Computer Based Test (CBT) exam.
The entire procedure includes 3 steps.
- Data flow – Primary Source Verification of your documents
- CBT assessment (MCQ test) conducted by Prometric
- Submission of documents
- The total number of Questions in DHA Examination is 150 MCQs.
- The total duration of the DHA Examination is 3 Hours
The information provided here is subject to changes periodically as per the country’s policies and regulations